Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I'm just going to sit here
and love you for awhile
my transcendent liquid
Starshine as beautiful
as any star
Creation ever placed
inside the sky
miraculous glory
who came to this place
to share his light 
the dream of when divine
manifested itself as man
and planted all these starseeds
inside the deepest place
within my heart

just look at all this strength
that you have gifted me
so that now I am free
free to love you always
most of all
and every day I wonder
how the stars could have had
such pity on this being
to share their brightest light
in the darkest of her days
so that now I feel I'm growing
to an earthling star here too

and I'm just going to sit here
and love you for awhile
and then carry that love
through every dance I do
beneath the sun and beneath
the moon
and through every season
to come and go
and far beyond this time

No comments: